The main purpose of this PR is to integrate Python bindings of the action and state classes. Additionally there are other important modifications:
- solving slightly difference with the Python API.
- renaming the variables to follow Gepetto standard (as @ostasse pointed out early).
- adding Python bindings unit-test.
- formatting the c++ code and Python to follow Gepetto standard.
- changing the installation folder of Python legacy code.
- reorganizing Python bindings code.
- fixing errors with the unit-test.
We cannot write internal values of Eigen objects in the Python bindings. I have reported this issue in eigenpy (see https://github.com/stack-of-tasks/eigenpy/issues/65).
I propose to fix it after dealing with the needed changes in eigenpy. I have reported this issue here #179 (closed).