In this PR it's mainly developed a novel contact forward dynamics DAM. Additionally, it includes plenty of other tasks:
- Added NoProxy paramenter for binding std containers.
CostModelSumis not a derived class of
ContactModelMultipleis not a derived class of
- Proper custodian ward for all references in the constructors (Python bindings)
- Fixed an error in the floating-base actuation
- Fixed an error in StateMultibody::Jdiff
- Added plenty of nice asserts for debuggers
- Fixed error in the construction of Python-binds of CostModelStum
- Added raisedIfNaN in
- Improved the algorithm efficient of
SolverDDP: do not compute derivatives if the step lenght fails
- Added Python code for GV display + its callback function.
- Added a WIP example of quadruped