Welcome to the Home page of OwnTech Hackathons Wiki!
This wiki is the version 1.0 written for the Hackathon Paris 2021.
Our Hackathon will be organized as follows:
- a quick overview on what are re-programmable power electronics and why it is useful
- state the Hackathon objectives
- detailed explanation on how to take advantage of the OwnTech technology to reach these objectives
Our documentation for this Hackathon is organized in the pages below:
These pages are also accessible on the Menu to the right of this page.
- A computer runnig Linux or Windows OS
- An OwnTech O2 power board (provided)
- A STLinkV3 programmer (provided)
- Some coding knowledge (Arduino level) to get up to speed quickly
During this Hackathon, the O2 converters will be used under low voltage conditions that should not exceed 48VDC. When experimenting, remember of the Moto "Safety First".
OwnTech team is providing this documentation as is without warranty or insurance of any kind. Manipulate at your own risks and be careful. Please also remember that we can't be held responsible for any injuries or damage because of unintended use of the O2 device.
The entirety of this documentation is provided under CreativeCommons SA-BY 4.0