Milestone started on Jun 1, 2018
Python code structure for efficient DDP
Milestone ID: 1
This milestone aims to develop a Python code structure targeting to very efficient DDP implementation. Note that a c++ implementation will be required later. For reaching this milestone is needed the following task:
- Definition of data-structure for avoiding dynamic memory allocation and improving performance.
- Working LQR: DDP for linear system with quadratic cost.
- Numerical derivatives for debugging.
- Parallelization and derivatives for fast computation.
- DDP for manipulation (i.e. fixed-based rigid-body dynamics).
- Point 5 with analytical derivatives from Pinocchio.
- DDP for locomotion (i.e. floating-base rigid-body dynamics)
- Point 7 with analytical derivatives from Pinocchio.
- Improvement in regularization and line-search using the case of study 5 and 7.